Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author has read the “Before You Submit” page about how to write effective essays for the journal, or the "Guidelines for Writing Book Reviews"
- The article adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Style Sheet and Formatting or "Guidelines for Writing Book Reviews" (including double-spacing and page numbers).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission includes an abstract (150 words maximum); you will be prompted to also paste the abstract into a separate field. One page "Teaching Tactics" and Book Reviews should be submitted WITHOUT an abstract.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- You have determined which section of the journal you are submitting to.
- Please submit 2 versions of the manuscript: 1 anonymized for outside peer review, and 1 not.
The Wabash Center Journal on Teaching is published pursuant to a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial License (CC-BY-NC).