Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publication for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is formatted in accordance with the guidelines provided in the Submission Instructions.
- An abstract has been included.
- The body of the submission is at least 250 words.
- The full names of all panelists or other co-presenters, including institutional affiliations, have been included and checked for spelling and accuracy.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. PDF format will not be accepted.
- The text is single-spaced and complies with the typeface style and size guidelines in the Submission Instructions.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Any included images are either the property of the submitter, licensed for use (e.g., Creative Commons), used with permission of the rightsholder or are otherwise free of copyright or other restrictions against reuse. Attribution for all images are included in the text of your submission.
- If your submission includes references, they must be formatted as endnotes. Submissions with footnotes will not be accepted and will be returned to the submitter.