Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is formatted in accordance with the guidelines provided in the Submission Instructions.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. PDF format will not be accepted.
- The text is single-spaced and complies with the typeface style and size guidelines in the Submission Instructions.
- The full names of all committee or group members, including institutional affiliations, have been included and checked for spelling and accuracy.
- Submission includes an activity report with all listed and required elements
- Any included images are either the property of the submitter, licensed for use (e.g., Creative Commons), used with permission of the rightsholder or are otherwise free of copyright or other restrictions against reuse. Attribution for all images are included in the text of your submission.